Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Home for Fall 2009 Social Media Class Project

This blog serves as the gathering point for the social media class project for the MKTG 470 e-commerce course at University of Colorado at Colorado Springs for Fall 2009. Students are required to use this blog to share the learnings of their social media project and to publicize their project within this project to the class.

If you stumble upon this blog and you are not a member of the class, I hope you learn something from it. Keep in mind that all 42 registered students of the class are contributors to this blog, so while I (the course instructor) read and monitor the postings and comments, I don't control the creation of the content. Feel free to leave a comment if you would like.

2 comments:

  1. Follow Bob Harrison and Bob Sikorski on Twitter at:

    TeamBobUCCS2o1o

    using the letter "o" in 2o1o

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll start working on my LinkedIn account this weekend. Everyone will get an invite when I do..also, this is my 1st blog EVER.

    ReplyDelete